Preston Evening Time Trials Series
For and on behalf of Cycling Time Trials under their rules and regulations
April to August 2021
A series of time trials organised by Cleveleys Road Club, Garstang CC, Preston Cycling Club, Ribble Valley Cycling Racing Club and Springfield Financial RT.
Most of the events are open to all riders, with a league for the five organising clubs. You must ride 8 events and marshal at least 1 event to quality for a league prize. For 2021 non-PETTS riders can qualify the the league as long as they marshal at least 1 event as well. All riders can nominate an event to marshal via the contact us page on this website or the PrestonPETTS facebook page.
NO REAR LIGHT – NO RIDE – Guidance Note 24 – Jan 2020 (Rear lights) final
COVID-19 – RISK ASSESSMENT – Covid-19 RA 26 March 2021
- Sign-on BILLSBORROW VH car park.
- The only people people at the sign-on table should be officials and when riders are actually signing on and collecting or returning numbers.
- Under CTT Guidance – all riders should arrive ‘ready’ to race.
- Bring exact money £5 (preferably in an envelope) and own pen.
- No warming up on turbos in the car park. We will have a Car Park ‘covid’ marshal to politely remind competitors.
- Under CTT Guidance – all bikes MUST have a rear red light that is working at the start. No light no start.
- Arrive at the start close to your allotted time and wait in Linnet Avenue NOT on the A6
- After finishing return your number, sign out(own pen) and leave the VH ASAP. Do not hang around for times. They will be posted on PETTS website ASAP after the event.
- Riders take extra care/caution at Barton Grange GC roundabout.
- Ride with head up at ALL TIMES
- It won’t be long before these covid restrictions can be lifted, so please be patient and enjoy the event.
Clubhouse: Bilsborrow Village Hall car park and toilets
Course Record: James Gullen (Pedal Heaven RT) 19:03
Dates: Tuesday evenings, May to August (see dates)
Signing on: 6pm